Linden Music Festival
The cost of the festival is €2800, but some bursaries are available. The cost includes:
– Private lessons with faculty
– Chamber ensemble coachings
– Chamber orchestra coachings
– Masterclass opportunities with guest artists
– Performances in local concert halls and churches
– Performances in solo and chamber music recitals as well as orchestral concerts
– Collaborative concerts with faculty members
– 14 nights’ accommodation in shared rooms
– Welcome banquet
– Farewell dinner
– Sightseeing and recreation, including exercise classes, day trip to Lake Bled, and final party at Ljubljana Castle
The Linden Music Festival is a new young-artist, summer music programme for string musicians. The festival will take place in the heart of Slovenia’s beautiful and historic capital city, Ljubljana, from 26 July – 9 August 2020.
The festival invites string players aged 18+ who are studying music at conservatories or other schools of music to apply for the programme, which features private lessons, chamber music, string chamber orchestra, and masterclasses with distinguished faculty and guest artists. In addition to lessons and classes, festival participants will also perform in a number of concerts, which in include solo and chamber music recitals, as well as the festival orchestra finale concert at the Slovenian Philharmonic Hall.